Ramen Noodle Cabbage Salad
- 2 Packages Oriental Style Ramen Noodles
- 1 Pound bag chopped cabbage
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 flavor packets from Ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cider vinegar
- Crush Ramen noodles while still in package. Save flavoring packets.
- Mix all salad ingredients in bowl, set aside and make dressing.
- Stir the dressing ingredients briskly until it is totally mixed and it doesn't separate at all. It will look kind of like honey. If not mixed well it will separate in the salad and it will taste very oily. Sometimes it will blend within a minute and sometimes it takes longer. If it won't mix after a few minutes, add a little more sugar and vinegar.
- Add dressing to salad and mix well. Refrigerate several hours.
120 calories for a 1 cup serving.