- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put beans in a large bowl, and mash until they're about half crushed.
- Add tomato sauce, rice, corn, peppers, onion, and chili powder.
- Stir to combine.
- Rub a 9" x 13" casserole dish with olive oil, and place mixture in it.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Serve alone, as a filling for whole grain tortillas, or use as a dip with tortilla chips. Additional topping ideas include avocado slices, cherry tomatoes, green onions and/or black olives.