Sausage Veggie Grill
- 1 pound Italian sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in to 1-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, oregano, parsley, garlic salt, and paprika.
- Pour over sausage mixture, toss to coat.
- Divide between two pieces of heavy-duty foil. Fold foil around sausage mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill uncovered over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Post a Comment