- 30 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled, cut into peices
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut into pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into pieces
- 12 large hard boiled eggs, cut into pieces
- 6 stalks celery, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mix potatoes, cucumbers, green pepper, hard boiled eggs, and celery.
- In a separate bowl, mix onion salt, mayonnaise and sugar.
- Add enough milk for a dip-like consistency.
- Add dip to veggies and potatoes.