7 Layer Salad
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 16 ounces frozen peas
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 large black olives
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Chop lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Add thinly sliced onion, chopped green pepper, mushrooms, peas, tomato and celery.
- Spread 2 cups mayonnaise over the top, sealing edges to bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar and Parmesan cheese. Garnish with cooked bacon, olives, and cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate 5 hours or overnight.
Post a Comment