- 15-ounce can Black beans
- 16-ounce can Vegetable broth
- 15-ounce can Vegetarian Refried beans
- 16-ounce can Corn
- 16-ounce jar Salsa
- Drain the black beans. Use the corn undrained.
- Mix all ingredients and heat.
- Serve with shredded cheese and sour cream for your non-Vegan friends (this will add WW points to your meal).
1 cup - 1 point on Weight Watchers
You can add 1 cup of Chicken and use Chicken broth instead of the Vegetable broth if you want a soup with meat. But this will add calories if you are on Weight Watchers.