Favorite Recipes of the Good Cooks of the First Presbyterian Church, Saginaw Michigan.
- 4 medium potatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Small onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Cook potatoes.
- When cold, dice and mix with salt and pepper to taste, onion and parsley, melted butter, and flour.
- Pack in baking dish, pressing the potatoes firmly between each layer.
- Bake in a moderate oven one hour or until nicely browned. Turn out whole on platter.
- Very delicious served with baked ham.
Recipe from the kitchen of Mrs. A. F. Achard.