Baked Pork Chops and Rice
This recipe was one of my Great-Grandma's favorite from her church cookbook.
Ladies Auxiliary of 1st Presbyterian Church
Recipe from the kitchen of Mrs. J.A. McLandress
- 4 Pork Chops, cut one inch thick
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1 can tomato soup
- Place pork chops in bottom of pan.
- Put 2 tablespoons uncooked rice on each pork chop.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover all with one can of tomato soup and add enough water to cover well.
- Cover with foil and cook in very slow oven two hours.
|I love the advertisements! |
The Court Street Hardware was next to my Grandpa's drug store.