Favorite Recipes of the Good Cooks of the First Presbyterian Church, Saginaw Michigan.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 4 squares chocolate
- 4 eggs, beaten 1 at a time
- 2 cups flour sifted with
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix sugar, oil and melted chocolate together.
- Beat eggs one at a time and add to the sugar mixture.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add flour mixture and vanilla to batter.
- Drop by teaspoons in cup of powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in slow oven 325 degrees.
Recipe from the kitchen of Matie Mundt.
Post a Comment