Chocolate-Peanut Butter Dip
What's a better combination than chocolate and peanut butter! This great dip is low in calories and can easily be made diary-free/vegan. Enjoy!
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt (I used silken tofu instead. I added some vanilla and splenda with the tofu)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- In small bowl, whisk together yogurt, peanut butter and cocoa until blended.
- Yields about 1/4 cup per serving.
3 Weight Watchers points per serving.
Post a Comment