Mrs. Fields Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Put oatmeal in small amounts into a blender until it turns to powder. Measure first, then blend.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, oatmeal powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix together all ingredients and add chocolate chips.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets. Make golf ball sized cookies and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Wynn casino opens in Las Vegas - FilmfileEuropeReplyDelete
Wynn's first hotel casino febcasino.com in Las Vegas filmfileeurope.com since opening 1xbet app its doors in 1996, Wynn Las Vegas is https://vannienailor4166blog.blogspot.com/ the first hotel on the Strip to offer such a large selection of https://deccasino.com/review/merit-casino/