Christmas Slush Punch
- 2-1/2 cups white sugar
- 6 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 2 2-liter bottles 7-up
- Bring the sugar, water, and strawberry flavored gelatin to a boil in a large saucepan; boil for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the pineapple juice, lemon juice, and orange juice.
- Divide mixture into 2 separate containers and freeze.
- Combine the contents of 1 container with 1 bottle of the lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage in a punch bowl; stir until slushy. Repeat with remaining portions as needed.