Chocolate Snackin' Cake
When we were growing up it was always my brother and sister's job to do the dishes after dinner. I think that's why my sister loved this recipe so much. If you want, you can mix the entire cake in the pan you bake it in. NO DISHES to wash up! I love this recipe because it's super easy and yummy!
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mix dry ingredients together with a fork in 8" square cake pan.
- Combine wet ingredients in small bowl; add to dry mixture in cake pan and mix well with fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 30 minutes.
- Once the cake has cooled you can sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.