Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
These yummy treats are only 4 points on the Weight Watchers program. They are delicious and easy to make. Good with turkey burgers or Boca burgers and great for a summer barbecue. Enjoy!
- 2-3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon course salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Scrub sweet potatoes under cold water; pat dry. Halve lengthwise. Quarter each half lengthwise.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes with cumin, salt, pepper, and olive oil until coated. Arrange cut sides down in a single layer.
- Roast, turning potatoes halfway through, until tender and browned about 30 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.