Cabbage with Caraway
My sister brought this cabbage dish to our family Christmas party. It was SO yummy. Perfect with beef. I'm sure it would be really good with corned beef too.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 head green cabbage, quartered and thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons caraway seed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Heat the oil in large skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Season with the caraway seed, salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes, turning the cabbage occasionally, until very tender.
- Sprinkle with sugar and turn to combine.
Recipe from the kitchen of Rachel Ray.