Dill Dough Balls
- 1 package refrigerator biscuits
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Take one roll of biscuits and cut into quarters. Place in greased pie pan, very close together, point side up.
- Mix parsley, dill weed, onion powder, and melted butter. Pour over biscuits in pan.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Recipe from the kitchen of Deanna Mey.
Post a Comment