Brussel Sprout Salad
I had dinner at Rolf and Daughters in Nashville last week. Amazing restaurant! They made this salad. SO incredible. I must try it myself. Can't be that hard...
- 5-6 cups grated brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 apple, peeled/cored/chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- Mix olive oil and lemon together. Add salt and pepper.
- Toss brussel sprouts, hazelnuts, apple and dressing together.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.