Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Parfait
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond breeze
- 1/3 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- One 60-calorie sugar-free pudding snack
- 1 sheet (4 crackers) low-fat honey graham crackers, roughly crushed
- Optional topping: fat free Reddi-wip
- Combine all ingredients for oatmeal in a small nonstick pot on the stove. Add 3/4 cup water and mix well. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook for about 9 minutes, stirring often, until somewhat thick and creamy. (It will thicken more upon chilling.) Allow to cool slightly. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1-1/2 hours.
- Stir oatmeal thoroughly until uniform in texture. Spoon half of the oatmeal into a tall glass, and top with half of the pudding snack and half of the crushed graham crackers. Repeat with remaining oatmeal, pudding, and crushed graham crackers.
- Top with Reddi-wip, if you like, and dig in.
Makes 1 serving. 292 calories, 7 grams fiber.
From Hungry Girl 300 under 300 by Lisa Lillien
Post a Comment