Peanut Butter Chex Mix
A classic recipe but with a twist. Great for lots of entertaining settings. It's easy and a crowd pleaser, for sure!
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 cups Crispix
- ¾ cup mixed nuts with peanuts
- Large bag of any kind of M and M's
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Heat peanut butter and oil in large roasting pan (about 5 minutes).
- Add cereal and nuts. Heat 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes. Cool.
- Add M and M's.
Post a Comment