- 2-1/2 lbs chocolate candy coating
- 1 (16.3 oz) jar creamy peanut butter
- 2 c Confectioners’ sugar
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Melt half of the chocolate candy coating according to the package directions, then spread over parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Spread to a large rectangle, but not too thin – approximately 1/8″ to 1/4″ thickness. Place in freezer to firm up.
- In a large bowl, beat together the peanut butter, Confectioners’ sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Remove first chocolate layer from the freezer and spread the peanut butter mixture over the top. Return to the freezer and melt the remaining chocolate candy coating. Once that is melted, spread it over the top of the peanut butter layer and freeze until set.
- Break up the bark into small pieces using a butcher knife. Store in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.