Skinny Avocado Egg Scramble
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp reduced fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped avocado
- ½ cup diced bell peppers (red, green, and yellow)
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp chili powder
- In small skillet over medium heat, add bell peppers and cook for 1-2 minutes until softened.
- In a small bowl whisk egg whites with egg. Add in salt, black pepper, and chili powder to eggs and whisk for 20 seconds.
- Add eggs to peppers and scramble eggs.Add in diced avocado pieces and top with reduced fat cheddar cheese.
- Serve with a side of salsa and Enjoy!