Knit Sunglasses Case
- One skein Rowan Revive (should be enough for 3 cases)
- Number 5 needles
- 5/8" button
Finished size: 6-1/2"x3-3/8"
- Cast on 36 sts. Can adjust if wanting a different size. The basket weave pattern requires a multiple of 6 sts.
- Rows 1, 2, 3, 4: *k3, p3* repeat across.
- Rows 5, 6, 7, 8: *p3, k3* repeat across.
- Work 12 rows of pattern (Rows 1-8, then rows 1-4).
- Next: Pattern row 5: *p3, k3* to last 6 sts, then p1, yo, p2tog, k3. Button hole made.
- Continue in pattern until 6-1/2" from beginning (13 squares).
- BO, sew side seam and end seam. Fasten off. Sew button in place on the inside of the case.
Post a Comment