- 3 boneless chicken breasts, each split in half
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1/2 cup (about 2 stalks) sliced celery
- 1 cup canned French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry with paper towels; place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine yogurt, ketchup, relish, and celery. Pour mixture over chicken and bake, uncovered, 45 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Remove from oven and top with onions before serving.
Serves 4. 9 Weight Watchers Points Plus per serving.
Post a Comment