Santa's Surprise Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 25 Miniature Snickers
- 24 Dove Milk or Dark Chocolate Gifts
- Combine the butter, peanut butter, and sugars using a mixer on a medium to low speed until light and fluffy. Slowly add eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combines.
- Then mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Cover and chill dough for 2-3 hours.
- Unwrap all Snickers miniatures.
- Remove dough from refrigerator. Divide into 1 tablespoon pieces and flatten. Place a Snickers miniature in the center of each piece of dough. Form the dough into a ball around each Snickers miniature. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on baking rack or wax paper. Drizzle melted Dove milk or dark chocolate gifts over the top of each cookie. Makes 2 dozen cookies.