Peanut Butter Trail Mix Bar
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 1-1/2 cups Raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower nuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine Rice Krispies, Cheerios, raisins, sunflower nuts and chocolate chips in large bowl.
- Combine honey and sugar in medium pan; heat over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil. Boil 1 minute.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla; stir until peanut butter is melted. Pour over cereal mixture; mix well.
- Press mixture into greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan. When cool cut into 1-1/2 inch squares.