Party Cheese Ball
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- dash ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Beat cream cheese and cheddar in small bowl with mixer until blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients except nuts; mix well.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Shape into ball (or any shape you want--Andy shaped it into a book for our work Christmas party); roll in nuts.
Recipe from the kitchen of Andy Rogers.