Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel brie cheese, rind trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons and 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place brie on a rimmed baking sheet or a 5-inch cast iron skillet; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Place into oven and bake until softened, about 12-15 minutes; let cool 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine 1/4 cup brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange zest. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until foamy, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in pecans and cranberries.
- Serve brie warm topped with pecan mixture; serve with crackers or baguette.
You have given us very important data. It is excellent and informative for everyone. Keep posting always. I am heartily thankful to you. veg indian food near me.ReplyDelete