Sweet Chili Chicken
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1 lime
- 4 chicken breasts
- Jasmine rice and roasted carrots
- Melt butter in a small bowl in the microwave. Stir in soy sauce, chili sauce and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 5-6 minutes per side.
- Turn off heat; transfer to a cutting board. once cool enough to handle, thinly slice chicken crosswise. Serve with rice and roasted carrots. Place chicken on top of rice, drizzle chicken with sauce. Sprinkle with scallions and serve with lime wedge on the side.
Post a Comment