Loaded Pork Potato Wedges
- 10 Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Southwest Spice
- 2 red onions
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 4 Tablespoons Chicken stock concentrate
- 1/2 cup Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 8 teaspoons cooking
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch-thick wedges. Toss on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, half of the Southwest Spice, salt and pepper. Roast on top rack until browned and crispy, 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, halve, peel, and thinly slice onion. Zest and halve the lime. Trim and thinly slice scallions separating whites from greens.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine 1/4 of the onion, juice from half lime, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, and a pinch of salt. Microwave until onion is softened, 1 minute; set aside. In a separate small bowl, combine sour cream, zest from lime, a squeeze of lime juice, and 4 teaspoons water. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork, scallion whites, and remaining onion. Season with remaining Southwest Spice, salt, and pepper. Cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until pork is browned and cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Stir in stock concentrates, 1/2 cup water, and 4 tablespoons ketchup. Season generously with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until mixture is saucy and combined, 1-2 minutes more.
- Divide potato wedges between plates. Top with pork mixture and drizzle with lime crema. Garnish with cheese, scallion greens, and drained pickled onion.