- 10 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 Bunches of Scallions
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Lemons
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Chicken Stock Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 Cup plus 1 teaspoon Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. Dice potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces. Trim and halve zucchini lengthwise; cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick half-moons. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Peel and finely chop garlic. Zest and quarter lemon.
- Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Toss zucchini on a separate sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Roast until everything is browned and tender, 20-25 minutes for potatoes and 15 minutes for zucchini.
- Meanwhile, pat chicken dry with paper towels; place between 2 large pieces of plastic wrap. Pound with a rolling pin or mallet until chicken is about 1/2 inch thick. Season all over with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup flour to evenly coat both sides. Shake off any excess.
- Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large, preferable nonstick, pan over medium-high heat. Add coated chicken; cook until browned on first side, 4-5 minutes. Flip and add another large drizzle of oil. Cook until crust is browned and chicken is cooked through 4-5 minutes more. If chicken begins to brown too quickly, lower the heat. Turn off heat; transfer to a plate. Wipe out pan.
- Heat a large drizzle of olive oil in same pan over medium heat. Add scallion whites, garlic, and 1 teaspoon flour; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Stir in 1/3 cup water, stock concentrate, and a squeeze of lemon juice. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat; whisk in sour cream, lemon zest, and 2 tablespoons butter until combined. If sauce seems too thick, add another splash of water. Season with pepper.
- Divide potatoes, zucchini, and chicken between 4 plates. Top chicken with sauce and garnish with scallion greens. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.
Post a Comment