Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 (10 oz) bag fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together spinach, artichoke hearts, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and milk. Add salt and pepper as desired. Dump into your slow cooker.
- Place your cubed cream cheese on top of spinach/artichoke mixture, spread out as evenly as possible.
- Cook on high for 2 - 2½ hours, or until ingredients are cooked through and the cream cheese is melted. Mix in the cream cheese keep dip on "warm" setting until eaten. Serve with crackers, bread, tortilla chips or vegetables.
Recipe from the kitchen of the Six Sisters.