Gooslop aka Goulash
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Spiral macaroni noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet on medium heat, brown ground beef with garlic powder, onion, and peppers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add soup and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook noodles according to package instructions. Once finished cooking, drain the noodles and add to the ground beef mixture.
Recipe from the kitchen of Rose Dielman