Crockpot Peanut Clusters
This recipe is easy and makes SEVERAL. Perfect for teacher gifts or hard-to-buy friends on your list.
- 2 -16 oz jars dry roasted salted peanuts (You can use cashews, pecans, or any kind of nut.)
- 48 oz almond bark (Or vanilla candy coating - I use three packages of Candiquick from Meijer.)
- 1 - 12 oz bag dark chocolate chips (You can also use either semi sweet or milk chocolate chips)
- Place all ingredients in Crockpot. Cook on low for 1.5 hours. DO NOT TOUCH.
- Turn Crockpot off and stir mixture completely then let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Cover countertop or table with waxed or parchment paper (or mini muffin papers works best for gift giving). Drop by spoonfuls onto paper. Let harden and store in airtight container. Give away and save some or your family to enjoy. They also freeze well.
Recipe from the kitchen of Gwen Hendrickson.