Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole
- 1 package hash brown mix
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package cut-up smoky links
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 beaten eggs
- Using a 9 x 13 pan, pour water over hash browns and let sit while mixing the rest of the ingredients.
- After mixing the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl, pour over the hash browns.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Recipe from the kitchen of Charmaine Kyle.
Post a Comment