- 1-1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- Place the oats in a food processor or blender and pulse until finely ground.
- Stir the peanut butter and honey in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Add the ground oats and continue to stir until thoroughly combined.
- Using 1 teaspoon of the mixture at a time roll into balls or logs. Place the coconut in a separate bowl or plate and roll the balls in the coconut to completely cover.
Post a Comment