Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches
- 4 pounds beef roast
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Buns or rolls
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place roast in the bottom of slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dressing, soup mix and Italian seasoning. Pour over roast and place lid on slow cooker. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- After cooking, remove roast from slow cooker, shred and place back in juices. Serve on rolls or buns.