Last Nite's Yummy Chicken
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat or regular panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine buttermilk and hot sauce. Add the chicken and allow it to marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika in a self-sealing, gallon-size plastic bag.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and place it in the bag. Shake well, until chicken is evenly coated. Lay chicken on lightly oiled baking sheet and chill uncovered for 30 minutes. Lightly coat with spray oil. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turn over and bake 15 to 20 minutes more or until done.