Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp all purpose flour
- 4 large egg white(s)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 200ºF.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; coat with a light dusting of flour and shake off excess.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff, glossy peaks form; gently fold in chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart, making 24 cookies.
- Bake until lightly golden and no longer sticky on the surface, about 1 hour. Turn oven off and let cookies sit in oven for 1 hour. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Yields 1 cookie per serving.
2 Weight Watchers Points Plus per cookie.