Dark Chocolate Ice Cream (Vegan)
- 2 cans coconut milk, chilled for at least 3 hrs.
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 2-3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- Mini chocolate chips
- Sliced almonds
- Chopped frozen cherries
- Pour all ingredients in a blender (expect optional additions) and blend about 1 minute. Pour into ice cream maker and process about 25 mins. After about 15 mins. add any optional additions and finish processing
- To harden, put into container in freezer for about 2 hours.