Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- garlic salt to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 ounce bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 pound pasteurized process cheese spread, cubed
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 12 ounce package tortilla chips
- Place chicken in a slow cooker; sprinkle with garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Pour in enough buffalo sauce to cover chicken. Cover and cook on low setting until very tender, about four hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks and drain off any excess liquid.
- In a saucepan, combine cheese and tomatoes with green chiles. Cook and stir until cheese melts. Layer tortilla chips on a large serving plate. Spoon cheese sauce over chips; top with chicken.