- 1 jar (24-26 oz) marinara sauce
- 3 cups water
- 8 oz lasagna noodles
- 1 lb bulk hot Italian turkey sausage
- 2 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Combine sauce and water in 12-in. Skillet. Cover; bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, break noodles crosswise into quarters. Stir noodles into sauce. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 16-18 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- As noodles cook, place sausage into 10-in Skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles. Remove from heat and drain grease. Stir sausage into noodles and sauce.
- Meanwhile, combine cheeses and black pepper in small mixing bowl. Scoop cheese mixture over noodles. Cover Skillet and simmer gently 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and ricotta mixture is heated through.
- To serve, sprinkle lasagna with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Serves 6. 470 calories per serving.