Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 3-1/2 to 4 pound pork shoulder, rinsed and cleaned
- Flour tortilla shells
- Shredded cheese
- Cole slaw
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Place the pork shoulder in a Crock Pot and rub all over with the seasoning mixture.
- Cook on low heat for 8-12 hours.
- Remove the pork to a plate and using 2 forks, shred the into bite size pieces.
- Place some shredded cheese in a tortilla shell. Add some pork. Top with coleslaw.
- Serve with tortilla chips, guacamole and salsa.