Zucchini Pizza Bites
Is your garden overflowing with zucchini and you can't think of one new way to serve it? Try this one. So yummy and only 3 Weight Watchers Points Plus for 4 pieces.
- 4 slices large zucchini 1/4" thick (or 1 medium zucchini cut on diagnal)
- olive oil spray
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp quick marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded part skim mozzarella
- Cut zucchini about 1/4 inch thick.
- Spray both sides lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Broil or grill the zucchini for about 2 minute on each side. Top with sauce and cheese and broil for an additional minute or two.