Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 1 (9.75-ounce) can chunk breast of chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Whole wheat bread, toasted
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise to chicken mixture, stirring gently until combined. Cover with plastic wrap, and chill chicken salad in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, toast the bread and make into sandwiches.