Classic Pecan Pie Bars
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups dark corn syrup
- 4 large Land O Lakes® Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine 1 3/4 cups flour, butter and sugar in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/3 cup pecans.
- Press crust mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are very light golden brown.
- Combine brown sugar, 6 tablespoons flour, and salt in large bowl; whisk until mixed. Add corn syrup, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans. Spread evenly over hot, partially baked crust. Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and knife inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean.
- Cool completely. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
Recipe from the kitchen of Land O Lakes.
Besides these tangle's numerous capacities, they are additionally satisfying to the eyes. Indeed, they are the primary line of safeguard against the earth, yet that doesn't mean they are blemishes. They arrive in a combination of sizes, shapes, examples, and shadings, which will make them praise any kitchen plan and topic.ReplyDelete
Read more at:
Gel Pad Kitchen Rugs
Nice reading, I love your content. This is really a fantastic and informative post. Keep it up and if you are looking for bar crawl nyc then visit New York Trolley Company.ReplyDelete