Classic Pecan Pie Bars
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups dark corn syrup
- 4 large Land O Lakes® Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine 1 3/4 cups flour, butter and sugar in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/3 cup pecans.
- Press crust mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are very light golden brown.
- Combine brown sugar, 6 tablespoons flour, and salt in large bowl; whisk until mixed. Add corn syrup, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans. Spread evenly over hot, partially baked crust. Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and knife inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean.
- Cool completely. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
Recipe from the kitchen of Land O Lakes.