White Chicken Lasagna
- Olive Oil
- Tomato Sauce
- Ricotta Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cooked Chicken (can substitute sausage)
- Desired Vegetables (spinach, mushroom, onion, etc.)
- Fresh Sheeted Pasta
- Line the bottom of your pan with olive oil. Add sauce to the pan. Add a layer of pasta.
- Mix together cheeses and layer cheese mixture, pasta, sauce, meat and vegetables as desired.
- Note that the fresh pasta sheets should always include a layer of sauce above or below in order to ensure the pasta will fully cook when baked.
- Top your lasagna with sauce and shredded mozzarella. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes or 40-50 minutes if you are making a larger pan of lasagna. Remove from oven when cheese is melted and starting to turn golden and your sauce is bubbly on the sides. Let rest for 10 minutes and serve.
Recipe from the Kitchen of The Local Epicurean.
Post a Comment