Sloppy Joe Pot Pies
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 oz) can of condensed tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 oz) can of biscuits
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray cooking spray on either an 8×8 baking dish or four individual oven safe bowls. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute your ground beef in a drizzle of olive oil. Once browned and crumbly, add in your chopped onion and a liberal pinch of both salt and pepper. Saute just a few minutes or until onions are tender. Stir in your soup and Worcestershire sauce. Pour your ground beef mixture into your prepared baking dish and then top with your uncooked biscuits. If you’re using individual serving dishes, top each bowl with two biscuits.
- Place serving dish(es) in oven and bake about 10 minutes or until tops of biscuits are browned.
- Removed from oven and serve immediately.
Recipe from the kitchen of Mix and Match Mama.
Post a Comment