Mozzarella-Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey (or 1 pound turkey and 1 pound ground beef mixed together)
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic Seasoning
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese block, cut into 24 chunks
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Tastefully Simple Mama Mia Marinara Sauce Mix
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Form about 2 tablespoons turkey mixture around each cheese cube, create 24 meatballs.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place meatballs on baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes (some cheese may ooze out onto baking sheet).
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain. In medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine crushed tomatoes and Mama Mia Marinara Sauce Mix. Bring to a simmer; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Serve meatballs and sauce over spaghetti.
- Serve with a green salad.
Post a Comment