Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 cup water
- Plug in your Instant Pot.
- Pour one cup water in the bottom of the stainless bowl.
- Place in a stainless strainer. Place your desired number of eggs on top of the strainer.
- Put the lid on. Close and lock the lid and make sure the vent on top is closed.
- Press the MANUAL button and adjust it to 8 minutes on the display
- Let the IP do it’s magic and then do the quick release valve.
- Let cool slightly and vent completely before opening lid.
- Transfer eggs to fridge or allow to cool slightly before eating right away.