Brussel Sprouts and Sausage
- 10 ounces fresh brussel sprouts, thinly sliced (approx. 3 cups)
- 13 ounces spicy pork sausage
- 1/2 cup walnut, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage thoroughly. Drain the sausage and transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Warm the olive oil in the skillet and add the brussel sprouts and walnuts. Sprinkle with sugar and stir while continuing to cook for about 5-6 minutes. At this point they should still have a slight crunch to them but if you prefer them more tender simply continue to cook until they are the way you like them.
- Lastly, add the sausage back to the skillet and stir until everything is thoroughly heated.
Post a Comment